Our credit union evolved out of the Upper Darby Post Office in 1963. Employees there realized the benefits of a credit union and decided to start their own. The credit union originally had no office but operated out of the post office itself. When Joe Kadish took over running it, he ran it out of his home with help from his wife Pauline. In the 1980's Joe moved the credit union to a second floor office at 1410 Bywood Avenue in Upper Darby. In 1994, the current location became available and the credit union finally purchased its own building at 1400 Bywood Avenue. The credit union grew from 2 part time employees to its current 7 employees.